Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Fender HMT Telecaster owners?

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by Dave Yeats, Aug 28, 2004.

1. Tele295

Tele295 Poster Extraordinaire

Mar 16, 2003
    Ventura CA
    Yes, tone with a detent - a TBX tone control. Normal tone control on the lower range, boost of treble frequencies on the other side of the detent. I believe the tone control is the middle pot, and the far one is the pickup blend.

2. hekawi

hekawi Poster Extraordinaire

Apr 29, 2003
    greenville, sc

3. bloomz

bloomz Tele-Holic

I thought I'd heard or seen them all, but, just read about these on Reverb.....

Dang I wish the pictures showed.

One of my top faves is my HH Contemporary Telecaster with Floyd (type) whammer.

Dang, I wish the pics would show, I'm interested, not in the stoptail, but the Floydian one

4. Refinman

Refinman TDPRI Member

Sep 26, 2017
    Locust Grove, GA

5. Refinman

Refinman TDPRI Member

Sep 26, 2017
    Locust Grove, GA
    Hi,

I just found an HMT in very bad shape. All the electronics are in good shape, but the body and neck will need a lot of work. Do you know what kind of paint was was used on the hmt? I know its not nitrocellulose lacquer. Any help would be appreciated.

6. Tele295

Tele295 Poster Extraordinaire

Mar 16, 2003
    Ventura CA
    Factory poly finish

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.