Fender Bass VI measurements?

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by iancain123, Mar 14, 2019.

1. iancain123

iancain123 Tele-Meister

Hello, I recently bought what was advertised on CL as a bass case but my jazz bass won't fit in it. It's a G&G Fender Deluxe case, black with the fender amp logo, it's a legit fender case. I'm kind of confused what belongs in this case? Its very interesting to me. It's about an inch shy each way to fit a jazz or p bass. The interior measures roughly 12" in the body and 45" in the length. I thought maybe a short scale bass like a mustang but those are a couple inches too short. My next best guess would be a Bass VI?

Does anyone have a Squier/Fender Bass VI they could get a couple measurements off of? I'd very much appreciate it.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

2. bricksnbeatles

bricksnbeatles Tele-Afflicted

due to the extended length behind the bridge, a Bass VI is actually slightly longer than a P bass (at least mine is). Not sure what it could be for.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.