Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

"Esquire"

Discussion in 'Other T-Types and Partscasters' started by Pinetar, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Pinetar

Pinetar TDPRI Member

Dec 19, 2017
    Oregon
    Ash body, Mighty Mite neck, staggered tuners, Duncan Broadcaster pickup, ashtray bridge. Wired "50's Les Paul Jr" this one fought me tooth and nail the whole build. Not proud of some of the work, but its paid off. Hands down the best playing, and sounding "Tele" or "Esquire" I own or have built. Just don't look at it (not going to show all the mistakes) I am changing a bunch of tooling to fix the problems I had. This is my fourth body, and far from my last (3 more bodies setting on my bench now)

Attached Files:

2. Tonetele

Tonetele Poster Extraordinaire

Jun 2, 2009
    South Australia
    I love it!!
    Good choice of wiring schematic for a single pickup.:)

Pinetar likes this.
  3. El Tele Lobo

El Tele Lobo Friend of Leo's

Oct 21, 2014
    Florida
    Looks good from here. It's how it plays that counts anyway. Enjoy!

I have a couple bodies in the works...one of which will become my "first" Esquire (technically I had a crappy parts caster Esquire that I pillaged the neck and most of the hardware from, but it was a too thin body with a bad neck joint and noisy wiring (someone else's build, obviously). It's getting an overwound Cavalier Nocaster Lion and a switchless wiring setup. It has its share of mistakes too, but...se la vie!

Pinetar likes this.
  4. Esckrimador

Esckrimador NEW MEMBER!

Dec 3, 2018
    Hawaii
  5. PigBoy

PigBoy Tele-Meister Silver Supporter

Mar 17, 2003
    San Francisco, CA
    93996AFD-7970-4279-96EA-F4625C9DF046.jpeg That’s what I did with this one. 50’s wiring, Cavalier Huge lion and 500k pots. Clean it twangs & dirty it roars.

Pinetar likes this.
  6. Pinetar

Pinetar TDPRI Member

Dec 19, 2017
    Oregon
    Thanks everyone. This is slowly pushing my P90 Les Paul out as my number one guitar!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.