Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

Epiphone professional,ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING?

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by elargentino, Feb 28, 2012.

1. elargentino

elargentino TDPRI Member

So I've fallen inlove with this guitar but I can't seem to find any info on it, isn't there anyone out there who can tell me about this guitar? I know about the whole deal with the amp, but I want to hear some more from users, the best info i've gotten so far was thanks to fretted americana who sent me this picture of what goes on under the hood, this thing is the tele of the es line with the loaded pickguard! Just look at that route!:eek:

Attached Files:

2. fezz parka

fezz parka ---------------------------

You need the amp to go with it.
    [​IMG]

3. elargentino

elargentino TDPRI Member

I bet that has a rockin' vintage tone! I actually like the idea that the amp is controlled from the guitar, would it be possible to mod a new guitar to do that? would you be able to match it with any amp? do you put the amp contorls inside the guitar? helpp??:confused:

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. creading

creading Tele-Holic

6. elargentino

elargentino TDPRI Member

Alright so I feel like I haven't told you kids the full story, the reason why I'm doing to so much research as you might have seen on a previous thread I'm trying to turn my dot into this, and after finding this picture, I feel like it's going to be way more work than i thought!:eek:

Attached Files:

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.