Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Electroharmonix B9 organ pedal club

Discussion in 'Pedal/Effects Owners Clubs' started by Del Pickup, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Del Pickup

Del Pickup Poster Extraordinaire

Mar 24, 2008
    New Zealand
    There's a fairly lengthy thread in the stomp box forum about this pedal but how about we start a new thread here for everyone who's actually got one of the pedals and we can swap notes on different settings and their uses, useful tips, songs you use the pedal for and anything else that someone might dream up relating to this funky pedal?

I'll start with a setting I found at the weekend which lets the guitar tone come through and have the organ tone just behind it to fill out the sound - very useful in a 3 or 4 piece band setting.

Guitar control set at around 3 o'clock, organ control at 9 o'clock and modulation to suit the amount of rotary sound you want.

This setting allows you to play full barre chords - with or without overdrive - as well as 3 or 4 note arpeggios with both guitar and organ tones clearly heard without overwhelming one another.

I really like this pedal!!

2. Theslack5

Theslack5 Tele-Meister

Mar 13, 2014
    Southampton uk
    Iam getting very tempted by the b9.I have a pog2 which I like but there are almost too many parameters to fiddle with.

3. backalleyblues

backalleyblues Friend of Leo's

I've been using it almost strictly as an organ, guitar on maybe 8 o'clock, organ noon or 1 o'clock, patch #4 with the mod about 3 o'clock, and key click about 9 o'clock-good all around sound that works well with a lot of tunes-everything from House Of The Rising Sun to What I Say (yeah I know it's Rhodes piano on the recording! it still works!!)

Franc Robert

4. jb12string

jb12string Tele-Afflicted

May 1, 2009
    South Central PA
    I just picked one up yesterday. Planning on using it with my Line6 MM4 with a fast and slow Leslie settings, going to make a patch on my HD500x to allow me to blend the organ and guitar as well as giving me volume control and a compressor ahead of it

5. pauljo1963

pauljo1963 Tele-Holic

Jul 28, 2010
    Melbourne Australia
    I've just bought one , from the states ( to Australia)
    this will be very hand in my 2 different bands that I play in

6. vox Phantom

vox Phantom Tele-Meister

Apr 17, 2010
    Wynantskill NY

7. FRESHMEAT

FRESHMEAT TDPRI Member

Jan 6, 2013
    Mission Viejo, California
    I like it much. I've had mine since they came out.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.