Earthquaker Devices Aqueduct Vibrato

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by bigbean, Apr 20, 2019.

1. bigbean

bigbean Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

I put it on my board today.
    Aqueduct 1.jpg
    It replaced a Malekko Omicron vibrato which was not a bad pedal. It has been on my board for five years.
    The Aqueduct is a better sounding product although the differences are not like good vs bad the are more like Great vs Good.

A couple of things about the way I use these vibrato products. I want a subtle effect so I use a Mosquite blender set at 10:30 so that most of the sound is direct with effect kind of underneath the main clean sound.

The Aqueduct does a bunch of cool things I don't care about. I'm only interested in the first mode. It does that really well. No tone suck. No reduction in level. No reduction in dynamics. No change in tone color. Just however much vibrato speed and depth you want.

An awesome product. The omicron goes on my B board.

2. JustABluesGuy

JustABluesGuy Friend of Leo's

I’m really not a booteek kinda’ guy.

I’m a cheap, (mostly) Boss kinda’ guy, but I am really intrigued by several EQD products, especially some of their fuzz (the Dirt Distributor, with the bias control is extremely cool) and delay effects.

If I ever do buy a high end pedal, it will probably be an EQD product.

3. bigbean

bigbean Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

Less money than the Boss VB4

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.