Drive By Truckers

Discussion in 'Music to Your Ears' started by JL_LI, Feb 10, 2019.

1. JL_LI

JL_LI Friend of Leo's

I've found a lot of great music that I hadn't listened to before posted by folks on TDPRI. One band I found here is Drive By Truckers. To me the Truckers are on the cusp of country and rock. My tastes lean more toward country and I'm not much into loud. Still, the band stuck with me. I found this NPR concert this morning and really liked the music and the way it was played in a small, intimate setting. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

2. hollowman

hollowman Friend of Leo's

Seen 'em a couple times, you should too if you get a chance, cool band. I like some of their earlier stuff better than later. Amazingly, Jason Isbell was once in this band as well... great song writing

3. mfguitar

mfguitar Tele-Holic

They get a fair amount of play on Sirius radio, cool band.

4. Lenderman_k

Lenderman_k Tele-Holic Gold Supporter

Love the truckers. They are easily my favorite band. There is a Facebook page called "three dimes down" that just uploaded 3 live shows shows from the 40 watt club to download for free. I haven't listened to them yet but I imagine they are great. They also after 30 years finally released their pre truckers bands only album, Adams House Cat`s "Town Burned Down" which is different but very good.

5. GGardner

GGardner Tele-Holic

Listen to this.

JL_LI and Ben-Zion like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.