Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Disappearing thread

Discussion in 'Forum Problems & Issues' started by You-Tele-Me, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You-Tele-Me

You-Tele-Me Tele-Meister

Feb 24, 2017
    Vancouver Island
    I had posted in a thread about feral cats recently, with some helpful information. When I returned later to add more thoughts, the thread had vanished. I can understand that one poster had crossed the line, but why do the rest of us have to suffer as a result? Why didn't the 'over the line' post get deleted and the rest of us be allowed to continue a friendly discussion? Many of us put a lot of thought into posts and try to contribute to this community. It's a shame to see our efforts and community building get deleted like that.

Or was the site perhaps hacked?

highwaycat likes this.

2. TDPRI

TDPRI Administrator Staff Member

Mar 2, 2003
    TDPRILAND
    Admin Post
    The thread became seriously problematic with more than one person posting photos of dead cats.

We reserve the right to remove ANY problematic thread. You were sent an Alert with the reason for the removal.

Also, to inquire about the actions of a Moderator please contact Webmaster@tdpri.com. Do not start a thread about a private Moderator action.

Thanks

Here's the rule on this:

MOD ACTIONS
    The Moderators here are volunteers that serve to make the site better by keeping things under control. It's a thankless job. Many times they take abuse from those that they contact. They do not need to be second guessed by armchair mods that think they could do a better job.

If you have a question about a Mod action or another member that was banned, please do not start a thread questioning Mod actions or bannings as this thread / post will be removed. Instead, PM or Email the Mod directly.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.