Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Digitech RP360

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by chemobrain, Jul 2, 2017.

1. chemobrain

chemobrain Tele-Afflicted Ad Free Member

Nov 5, 2016
    oakland ca.
    As a dedicated dweller of the Hotel Derelict, and "a person that shows respect for my neighbors ..."
    rule #1 No Guitar amps. I know it's down to that, Modeling Amps Digitech RP360 sounds nice when it plays back from my DAW ( REASON 9.5,) which can now host VSTi's.
    Waves plugins make a huge difference in the quality 0f the sound, not just guitar sounds, but voice drums, bass and keys. They don't sound virtual anymore. not at all.

The very reasonably priced RP360 combined with specific plugins shines.
    Yes if I listen I can hear the difference between the response characteristic between the different Tweed approximations between Champ, Deluxe, Bassman, for example. The same is true with the Marshall, Vox and all the other models.
    This is more fun than fishing for Alligator Gar on a hot summers day with friends and something cool to drink. :)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alligator_gar

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.