Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Dave Edmunds, Sabre Dance...We try again.

Discussion in 'Music to Your Ears' started by Vulture, May 29, 2010.

1. Vulture

Vulture Tele-Meister

Dec 13, 2009
    Tucson, AZ
    I put this up just before the BDC went splitsville. I think it's too interesting to have generated no response, maybe it fell in the cracks. Maybe there is no interest, dunno', but we try again.

This is one of my faves!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpqYU3Nzbts

2. Oster

Oster Friend of Leo's

May 18, 2003
    Muddy York
    I saw it and wanted to reply to it but didn't get around to it. I love the Love Sculpture album that it's from, Forms and Feelings but the song itself makes me feel like I'm going to sit down to a Sabres game gone psychedelic.

Nonetheless, we get to hear what an ace guitarist Dave Edmunds was/still is.

My favorite album of his is 'Subtle As A Flying Mallet' which I love for its Spector wall of sound production and the cover which prominently features two of the coolest instruments of all time: Telecaster and Moog Synth.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.