Darren Riley, One Of The Best!

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by The Ballzz, Jan 14, 2019.

1. The Ballzz

The Ballzz Tele-Afflicted

Hey Folks,

With all the complaining that many of us do online, I figure that good service also needs to be pointed out. I've made several purchases from Darren Riley and each transaction was truly stellar. Their prices are reasonable, along with fairly priced, prompt shipping.

I had a question about a product I wanted and sent it to them at NOON on a Sunday. Though I did not expect any response until Monday, I was pleasantly surprised to get a courteous and detailed (not just an automated response) reply by 1:00 on that same Sunday!

I then placed my order for that item that showed as "In stock" and after placing that order, it immediately showed as "Out of stock!" I was concerned, so I contacted them again and was promptly informed that their inventory system actually tracked that quickly and accurately. All responses were pertinent to my questions and extremely polite. In today’s day and age of impersonal, internet commerce, a company that shows that they actually value their customers really stands out from the crowd!

I don't work for, nor am I affiliated with Darren Riley in any way, just a truly pleased customer!

Just Sayin' Folks,
    Gene

asnarski, Mellencaster and Tsquared like this.
  2. boris bubbanov

boris bubbanov Telefied Ad Free Member

I'm not affiliated either, Gene, but Darren is truly "over the wheel" and consistently delivers professional results and he has sort of scared me, from ever getting into this business because I couldn't produce even remotely close to this kind of service.

He's in a class of one.

Thanks again to Buckocaster51 for turning me on to Darren Riley.

3. Bergy

Bergy Tele-Meister

Yup, good experiences with Darren here too.

4. archetype

archetype Fiend of Leo's Silver Supporter

5. Mellencaster

Mellencaster Friend of Leo's

I've ordered once from them and I was very pleased. I had purchased a bunch of parts and I was reviewing my purchase order when realized I had forgotten the bushing for the tuners. I emailed them to add the bushings to order and how I would proceed for the extra charge, this was in his reply
    "Hey Mike - we had that shipment all ready to go but I was able to
    slice open the end of the box and stick the bushings in with the
    order. They are on me this time, thanks Mike!" How's that for service!

boris bubbanov likes this.
  6. neilshane

neilshane Tele-Meister

I've never had anything but positive experiences with Darren. He even responds to emails personally. Great company.

7. The Ballzz

The Ballzz Tele-Afflicted

Thanks Folks, for chiming in! I was just so floored, that I figured a small, shameless plug for a great vendor was the least I could do in return. Whereas jerks and unscrupulous businesses need to be called out for their sins, it is too seldom that the good guys get the praise and thanks that they earn and deserve!

Thanks Again,
    Gene

boris bubbanov likes this.
  8. coldengray

coldengray Tele-Meister

+1 on this. I’ve also had good experiences with Darren Riley.

9. Andy B

Andy B Tele-Afflicted Gold Supporter

Darren Riley is a great place to do business with.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.