Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

D-Size Tele Body Blueprint Files HERE

Discussion in 'Tele Home Depot' started by tdowns, Apr 27, 2007.

1. opend

opend TDPRI Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Germany

There is a post about 8 or 9 above yours and it contains a link to the plans.

2. Woodbadge

Woodbadge TDPRI Member

Mar 3, 2016
    East Tennessee
    I can not download as it states Windows 10 is not supported any ideas? could someone email it to me? I have this grand vision of a gorgeous wall art in a birdseye maple frame!

3. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

4. guitarbuilder

guitarbuilder Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Ontario County
    The PDF plans in here open up with windows 10 with Adobe Acrobat reader. I'm using windows 10 and just tried it.

http://www.gitarrebassbau.de/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6

5. dsutton24

dsutton24 Poster Extraordinaire Ad Free Member

Dec 29, 2010
    Illinois
    You don't really need a template for a one-off guitar. I've attached Terry Down's excellent drawing. Print the PDF full size, and attach it to the body blank with double sided tape. Rough cut it, and sand to the lines. Easy stuff.

When you print the PDF, take a look at a couple of the major axis. Measure the drawing along those axis, you may need to adjust the scaling slightly to get everything to measure correctly.

Attached Files:

6. jshapiro

jshapiro TDPRI Member

Feb 24, 2011
    San Diego
    Thanks, DSutton. For some reason, I can't open your pdf. Any suggestions? Thanks!

7. DrASATele

DrASATele Friend of Leo's

Jul 6, 2012
    North of Boston
    jshapiro check a few posts up the link barbrainy provided lots ofTele versions there as well.

King David likes this.
  8. jeffco

jeffco TDPRI Member

Aug 28, 2016
    Oklahoma City
    +1.. Will make a fine piece of art for the music room!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.