Cute as a button but rotten to the core: the big villainous girls thread

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Blazer, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Blazer

Blazer Doctor of Teleocity

I'm a big fan of Cartoons who have girl characters who are cute as a button but can kick major butt. Characters like Toph Beifong of "Avatar the last Airbender", Karai from "Teenage mutant ninja turtles" and all of that started with Kitty Pryde of the X-men.

But this thread is about girls who are cute as a button but can kick your butt because of them being evil!

First up, the girl who takes the whole thing of being a Spoiled Brat to a whole new level.
    [​IMG]
    Princess Morbucks of The Powerpuff Girls
    It is often said that inspiration can lead to great things if you can channel it the right way. After all being inspired is one thing, what you do with that inspiration is something else entirely. In Princess' case her descent into villainy came from meeting the Powerpuff girls and seeing them in action. Deciding that admiration is something that her rich father's money can't buy she tries her hand at becoming a powerpuff girl herself. And so with limitless resources at her disposal she has a power suit developed and built which gives her the same kind of power that the Powerpuff girls have and tries to force her way into becoming a Powerpuff girl. But in doing so causes so much damage that she's permanently denied access to that team. So ever since then, Princess uses all of her daddy's limitless resources solely to hinder the powerpuff girls who so far managed to defeat her time after time.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    For the simple reason that Princess has NO concept of the fact that some things simply cannot go her way all of the time even IF her dad has all the money in the world, Princess Morbucks does belong in this list.

From one Princess to another...
    [​IMG]
    Princess Azula of Avatar, the last Airbender
    From the very first time we see her, that smirk on her face told everything we needed to know: she's trouble. Just like Princess Morbucks, Azula is a real daddy's girl, very stuck up, entitled and controlling. But she's also a firebending prodigy, which coupled with her power as being a member of the royal family of the fire nation would make her dangerous enough... if it weren't for the fact that she's also bat-poop crazy.
    [​IMG]
    Beneath that carefully constructed mask of total control and poise, lies a heart torn completely by her broken home, the love from a mother she never could accept, making her totally derived of compassion, all she wants to do is rule by tyranny since that's what she's best in.
    [​IMG]
    Firelord Ozai verbally destroying his first born and Azula enjoying every second of it.

So for being totally rotten to the core and yet having a "come-let-me-comfort-you-poor-dear" factor in her personality Princess Azula takes her place in this list.

[​IMG]
    When your first action with your first appearance is to dump a bucket of water over the protagonist when she arrives at your house, you KNOW that you're dealing with a very bad apple. Eliza Leagan from "Candy candy" must be one of the meanest girls ever to appear in a series.

Eliza is spoiled, privileged and incapable of telling the truth, she always makes up schemes and scandals just to terrorize Candy and the fact that everybody sees her as the aristocratic lady she is (NOT), always helps her weasel her way out of any severe repercussions when the truth comes out.

[​IMG]
    For the longest time her partner in crime was her brother Neil Leagan but because Candy is perfectly capable of fighting back, Neil eventually starts to fall for her, leaving Eliza to fend for her own.

[​IMG]
    Not that Eliza minds, to her own admission she's mean because it's her only way to escape the boredom which comes with being a spoiled, rich *****.

So who else should be in here?

2. brookdalebill

brookdalebill Tele Axpert Ad Free Member

I’m an Olive Oyl kinda guy, myself.
    Natasha Fatale, too!

Frank'n'censed likes this.
  3. Ribsspare

Ribsspare Tele-Meister

I’m more into Mickey Mouse. I have a couple Mickey Mouse shirts

4. Ribsspare

Ribsspare Tele-Meister

But anime girls seems popular I notice especially on other forums with the younger crowd

5. Blazer

Blazer Doctor of Teleocity

Disney has enough Villainous girls too.

[​IMG]

6. Mirrorshades

Mirrorshades TDPRI Member

[​IMG]
    Catra would as soon gut us as look at us, and
    [​IMG]
    Entrapta's inventions are as dangerous to everyone else as they are to herself.

Huh, kinda sounds like my own workshop actually.

7. Artslap

Artslap Tele-Holic Silver Supporter

Natasha Fatale - Sexy as all hell, but evil to the core.

The way she pronounced "Squirrel" was almost foreplay.

[​IMG]

uriah1, MuddyDitch and John Backlund like this.
  8. kelnet

kelnet Telefied Ad Free Member

I feel like I've come into the wrong room by accident, and need to back out carefully and close the door very quietly.

Zepfan, drlucky, gungrog and 4 others like this.
  9. E5RSY

E5RSY Poster Extraordinaire

I'm coming with you.

drlucky and MilwMark like this.
  10. Artslap

Don't forget Jessica Rabbit.

"I'm not Bad, I'm just drawn that way..."

[​IMG]

11. flathd

flathd Poster Extraordinaire

Cruella De Vil

Cruella De Vil.jpg

12. flathd

flathd Poster Extraordinaire

Cyndi Lauper...where'd every one go? :lol:

13. ReverendRevolver

ReverendRevolver Tele-Meister

I'm a nerd, and have kids, so I'll try to keep this shorter than dissertation length;

Demona from gargoyles
    tenor.gif

She had a, let's call it "slightly " different experience than the rest of the clan with humans, having lived the whole duration they slept (from 1200ish until the 90s) and her character development made the series shine. She initially comes off as not evil. Then evil. Then you feel for her. Then..... I think her and her nigh immortal rival get carted off by the Kindly Ones or something eventually.

Magica de spell
    1_b4c7c057357375ea82040144569f446b.jpg
    She really wanted scrooges lucky dime. I'm still not sure what the psychic resonance of all Scrooges money can accomplish, because she has issues succeeding. .. but amusing to see her try.

Molly from Runaways
    Molly-Hayes-Marvel-Comics-Bruiser-Runaways-c.jpg

The youngest of the group, but the only mutant. There was once an embarrassing encounter with the avengers, and Cap and Wolverine agreed to never tell anyone a small child bested them. She often needs a nap after opening a can on folks though.

Star

star_vs_forces_evil.jpg
    Shes in a world not her own, is dealing with being a teenager, and might be in love with her best friend Marco. Also, it's her duty to fight against interdimensional monsters trying to kill everyone. Like, every day.

Lastly
    Sally
    SallyInfobox.jpg
    Underestimated, routinely incapacitated her creator to escape, tries to tell the pumpkin king himself (who shes in love with) that his dream is a mistake, and almost frees Santa from Oogie Boogie by herself. Not bad for a gal who has to routinely reattach her own limbs.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  14. MilwMark

MilwMark Poster Extraordinaire Ad Free Member

Me too.

15. Artslap

Sharon's character in Total Recall...

"If you don't trust me you can tie me up..."

Zepfan likes this.
  16. stratclub

stratclub Tele-Meister

Ah dude. they're cartoons..............

studio1087 likes this.
  17. Ydwen Jones

Ydwen Jones Tele-Meister

[​IMG]

18. studio1087

studio1087 Telefied Silver Supporter

I was thinking more like this.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.