Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

CS Nocasters pickups , are you still happy with them or have you moved on

Discussion in 'Just Pickups' started by Mellencaster, May 2, 2013.

1. Mellencaster

Mellencaster Friend of Leo's

I like my set of Nocasters and I played with them just about year now but I wanted something hotter in the bridge so re installed my DiMarzio Virtual Hot T bridge pickup ,which it fits the sound I'm wanting for now . I more likely will put Nocaster pickup back in later because I still enjoy them, I guess I just need another tele :lol:
  2. uriah1

uriah1 Doctor of Teleocity

Feb 12, 2011
    Nice thing about nocaster (to me), is , they will get you there, to a nice
    ballpark (rock and twang)...but, yea..there are hotter out there, for exploration.
  3. telex76

telex76 Doctor of Teleocity

Jun 24, 2006
    Fort Worth,Tx.
    Still like mine, but I have several teles with different choices.
    If I could only have one choice, don't know if it would be nocasters, but I could sure live with them if it was.
  4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. Hoodster

Hoodster Tele-Afflicted

Feb 3, 2007
    Loved them and got lots of compliments, but moved on to slightly hotter (Jerry Donahue, Lollar Special). The Nocaster bridge, though, is one of the best to cover all ground.
  6. Rich Lather

Rich Lather TDPRI Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Mine are only three weeks old, and the honeymoon is far from over. I really couldn't ask for more. Well balanced and articulate without any mud or icepick. And only $100 a set!
  7. dogfootblues

dogfootblues Tele-Afflicted

Nov 6, 2011
    New Jersey
    I love the Nocasters I put in my Nashville Deluxe. Converted her to a Nocaster replica thanks to a couple people on here. The neck pickup is my top choice Tele neck pickup. Love it. Articulate, clear as a bell. The bridge is awesome as well but I like the OV and Seymour Duncans Broadcaster just as much. The bridge Nocaster has some growl though. Great pickups
  8. misterdontmove

misterdontmove TDPRI Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Got mine in a mongrel partscaster. Been in for over a year now and I've never even thought about changing them.
  9. Mellencaster

Mellencaster Friend of Leo's

Well I put the Nocaster back in and this time they seem better than before at the bridge pickup , I'm thinking because I raised my action little higher since the last time they were in it , still got the love for the Nocaster
  10. soulman969

soulman969 Doctor of Teleocity

Mar 20, 2011
    Englewood, CO
    Still happy. They have their own special flavor but it's one I truly like.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.