COMPLETED - lbridenstine's black walnut guitar

Discussion in '2014 TDPRI Tele Build Challenge' started by lbridenstine, Mar 1, 2014.

1. lbridenstine

lbridenstine Friend of Leo's

Thank you!

2. wadeeinkauf

wadeeinkauf Tele-Holic

Lisa, You added so many elements of difficulty in your build that require so many skills. Not only build skills but design skills as well. Your design and implementation are at the expert level. I wish we could separate this Open class into two. One for more complex designs and one for more standard designs. There really is a very large gap in certain skill levels required among the entries. I do not mean to say one design approach will result in a guitar BETTER than another. Not at all. Better is for a user or buyer to decide. I am just saying there is a very wide range to the feature set of the entries. Wade

3. lbridenstine

lbridenstine Friend of Leo's

I'm pretty sure your fanned frets would be in that category too! I didn't think mine was too crazy compared to what a lot of people came up with here. It's fun to watch everybody's ideas come together. But yeah, more than one category within the class would be nice.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.