Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Colorado Mile High Tele Club.

Discussion in 'US Member Clubs' started by gitold, Feb 28, 2013.

1. dleuen

dleuen Tele-Meister

Jun 19, 2009
    Littleton, CO. USA
    Let us know if you give Highlands Ranch Guitar Repair a try. Or wherever you end up going. Its always good to have a few possibilities just in case.

2. soulman969

soulman969 Telefied Ad Free Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Englewood, CO
    Merry Christmas to all Colorado Club Members. May jolly old elf bless you with the gear of your dreams.

[​IMG]

dleuen and Andy B like this.

3. gitold

gitold Friend of Leo's

Mar 25, 2009
    Greeley Co.
    You as well Soulman.

soulman969 likes this.

4. Allen Peterson

Allen Peterson Tele-Meister

Sep 15, 2016
    Katy, Texas
    I saw Hendrix at Mile High Stadium in June 1969. Does this count?

5. soulman969

Mar 20, 2011
    Englewood, CO
    You can join if you promise to come to one of our Colorado jams. ;) :D

6. Allen Peterson

Allen Peterson Tele-Meister

Sep 15, 2016
    Katy, Texas
    I might just do that. I still have friends in the Denver area. Haven't seen them for years, though. I graduated from Arapahoe High in Littleton. Also spent a few months in Englewood, when I was about seven years old.

7. soulman969

Mar 20, 2011
    Englewood, CO
    Give me a heads up via PM when you visit. We can cook something up I'm sure.

We're like the Irish up here. There's only two kinds of Coloradans. Those who are and those who wish they were. ;)

You were one once so in that case you still are. Texas is just where you live now. :D

8. Laganlad

Laganlad TDPRI Member

Dec 29, 2014
    CO
    Decided to go to Victor Guitars which worked out really well for set up etc. They did a great job on my 335!

dleuen and soulman969 like this.

9. soulman969

Mar 20, 2011
    Englewood, CO
    Good choice. Ed Vick is one of the best luthiers in town. It's a good shop.

Laganlad and dleuen like this.

10. fenderfan

fenderfan Tele-Afflicted

Mar 21, 2003
    Denver
    First surf of 2018...the Royal Aces at Kline's Beer Hall, 7519 Grandview Ave, Arvada, CO.
    Saturday, Jan. 6, 8 to 11 pm.
    No cover charge.
    vesper tshirts.jpg

soulman969 likes this.

11. Sconnie

Sconnie Tele-Afflicted

May 1, 2017
    Denver, CO
    Perhaps just posting in here makes me a member? I hope to meet some of you out there someday! Go Avs!

soulman969 and GuitarRandy like this.

12. fenderfan

fenderfan Tele-Afflicted

Mar 21, 2003
    Denver
    Don't just listen to the record...go see the Royal Aces surf band in person!
    Kline's Beer Hall, 7519 Grandview Ave, Arvada, CO, Friday, Feb 2, 8 to 11 pm..no cover.

retro.jpg

2blue2 likes this.

13. radchad074

radchad074 TDPRI Member

Jan 21, 2018
    Colorado
    I have 2 tix to see Robert Earl Keen and Lyle Lovett at Lincoln Center in Fort Collins, the show is tonight and we are not going to be able to make it. Ping me if anyone has interest, the snow is getting bad but that is not why we are not making it. I have some others interested but hit me up.

14. thesjkexperienc

thesjkexperienc Tele-Meister

Dec 19, 2008
    Colorado Mountains
    Anyone want to make some noise on Saturday? I’m also interested in doing something a couple of weekdays a month at least until it warms up enough to start building again. Amp building is still a ***** but at least I can do it when its cold outside.

There is a new guitar stor in Boulder around 22 and Pearl which will be carrying my guitars on consignment to start and they mostly want Teles and Jazzmasters. I have 4 more in wetsanding stage which has been slow going with my right shoulder so weak.

Anyone? I do not have a PA though I do have plenty of guitars and amps as well as a drum set if we meet in the mountains. I was thinking of buying an Acoustic amp to use as a very small PA or maybe something like Kevin’s PA. Maybe when the medical bills are paid off I can check out Craig’s List.

Come on! Let’s shake out those midwinter blues in this non-winter and make some noise!

15. thesjkexperienc

Dec 19, 2008
    Colorado Mountains
    Holy Dead Air Batman!

I’ll take that as a big no then.

Kevin, I can make time during the week. I have the original Trio and a ditto that can run on a separate clean amp so drums, bass and rhythm guitar can be our slaves! I think I should get an email from the forum if anyone PMs me.

16. fenderfan

fenderfan Tele-Afflicted

Mar 21, 2003
    Denver
    Back to the Beer Hall! The Royal Aces surf band will be back at Kline's Beer Hall in Arvada, Friday, March 2, from 8 to 11 pm...no cover charge. Always nice to talk to TDPRI folks at a gig!
    klinesbanner.jpeg

horax likes this.

17. fenderfan

fenderfan Tele-Afflicted

Mar 21, 2003
    Denver
    Spring surf! The Royal Aces at Kline's Beer Hall, 7519 Grandview, Arvada, CO. Saturday, April 14, 8 to 11 pm, and no cover charge!
    Royal Aces logo.jpg

18. thesjkexperienc

Dec 19, 2008
    Colorado Mountains
    Maybe time to change the thread title.

19. Andy B

Andy B Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

Mar 16, 2003
    Colorado

20. gpasq

gpasq Friend of Leo's

Oct 15, 2011
    Littleton, CO
    Hi all... haven't been here on TDPRI in a while. What are you all doing these days? I'm playing in a Springsteen tribute band. Tons of fun!

Joe Sailor likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.