Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

Colorado Mile High Tele Club.

Discussion in 'US Member Clubs' started by gitold, Feb 28, 2013.

1. soulman969

soulman969 Telefied Ad Free Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Englewood, CO

I'd be up for a road trip about then. :)

2. fenderfan

fenderfan Tele-Afflicted

Mar 21, 2003
    Denver
    A surfing video...in Denver!?
    A couple of weeks ago, the Royal Aces surf band played for a party that was put on by the people who surf that section of the South Platte River that has been structured to have a surf wave. The result is this video...yes, the song is Wipeout, but the surfers want the classics! For gear info, I'm playing through my Quilter Micro Pro Mach 2, on the "Surf" setting, through a 15" Weber California.

soulman969 and horax like this.

3. Honga Man

Honga Man Tele-Afflicted

Sep 6, 2003
    Colorado
    Gitold, your new jam room is superb! Congratulations on your retirement and your new digs.

It's clear the volume of the bass rig will come from the pick and not the amp. ;)

(though I remember that amp as being more than adequate)

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. gpasq

gpasq Friend of Leo's

Oct 15, 2011
    Littleton, CO
    Been away for a while, but your music room looks great!

6. Greg.Coal

Greg.Coal Tele-Afflicted

Aug 23, 2009
    Colorado
    Also want to congratulate Kevin on retirement and a move out of Denver. Your son is a good man, poppa!

7. horax

horax Tele-Meister

Jul 1, 2011
    colorado springs
    Awesome! Glad to see more surf in Colorado....still trying to get something started in the springs.

Can't remember the member that I got this from, but I would love to hear from him.
    I only added the Bigsby:

bigsby.jpg

8. fenderfan

fenderfan Tele-Afflicted

Mar 21, 2003
    Denver
    Tiki Party at Green Russell Bar, 1422 Larimer St. in Denver - Saturday, July 22. This was a great event last year, so they're doing it again this year. The party starts at 5 pm, and the Royal Aces surf band will play from 8 pm to midnight.
    2017-7.22-Green-Russell-Tiki-Party.jpg

9. thesjkexperienc

thesjkexperienc Tele-Meister

Dec 19, 2008
    Gunbarrel, Colorado
    Sorry

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017 at 1:57 PM

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.