Clearing things up

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by TokyoPortrait, Jan 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TokyoPortrait

TokyoPortrait Tele-Holic

Hello.

Thank you jkingma for your response to another thread that is now locked (quoted below for reference and clarity).

Thank you, I believe I now have some understanding of the situation. I have one further question. I'm not trying to be a dork or anything. It's a genuine question. When you say "New threads questioning the rules and actions of the Admin and Mods will also get removed or closed" do you mean "questioning" in the sense of disputing, attacking, etc., or in the sense of 'asking a question as to the reason(s) why'?

Personally, if I'm unsure as to how I may have crossed some line, then I feel I remain at risk of repeating these actions. It seems reasonable to me that people can ask for reasons as to "why" if they are unsure of what has transpired. If this is not the case, there is little I nor anyone else can do about it. But, in light of how reasonable asking such a question would seem to be, we all remain at the risk of crossing this line, if in fact, it exists.

Thank you.

Dean

"Threads get removed for constant violation of the rules and several other reasons. New threads questioning the rules and actions of the Admin and Mods will also get removed or closed.

Hope this finally clears things up."

2. jkingma

jkingma Super Moderator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Perhaps you should all just read the rules. You might see the following:

MOD ACTIONS
    The Moderators here are volunteers that serve to make the site better by keeping things under control. It's a thankless job. Many times they take abuse from those that they contact. They do not need to be second guessed by armchair mods that think they could do a better job.

If you have a question about a Mod action or another member that was banned, please do not start a thread questioning Mod actions or bannings as this thread / post will be removed. Instead, PM or Email the Mod directly.

BANNING:
    If you violate our guidelines here you can get banned from the page. Sometimes without warning. There is no discussion about this. It is entirely up to the moderators and staff.

If you receive an email with a warning about something you've done wrong here, be careful how you respond. If you reply with name calling, insults and/or swearing you will automatically be banned.

Do not ever post for public discussion on our websites the statements or actions of moderators conveyed to you via Private Message or Email. These communications are between you and the moderator and are not open for public discussion. To try to do so may also result in your banning from the site.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.