Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

Christmas NGD Tele

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by gitold, Dec 30, 2011.

1. gitold

gitold Friend of Leo's

Mar 25, 2009
    Denver Co.
    I have 23 instruments and the last thing I needed was another guitar but my Son (God bless his little heart) gave me a $400!!!!! gift card to G.C. I was going to use it to pay off the guitar I bought my girlfriend...then I saw this Nashville Tele. Now I already have a Tele that I love so I wasn't in the market for another one but this was the first ash Nashville Tele I ever picked up that was light. Always loved the idea of them but never found the right one. This is the one. Love the Texas specials and the thin neck set up to my specs and plays like friggin butta. Thanks Son!!!

I asked the guy for the $100 off coupon even though I had thrown it away and he gave it to me.

Attached Files:

2. winny pooh

winny pooh Friend of Leo's

Jan 24, 2006
    South London
    Nice, but what guitar did you buy your girlfriend?

3. mickmac

mickmac Tele-Holic

Mar 2, 2011
    Athens,Georgia
    A real beauty...nice!!!!

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. Johnp3

Johnp3 TDPRI Member

May 4, 2011
    Connecticut
    That is a great axe but it is clear that your loving son is the supper star here. You must have done something right. Congratulations!

6. gitold

gitold Friend of Leo's

Mar 25, 2009
    Denver Co.
    Breedlove C250 acoustic electric. She's crazy about it.

7. Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne Tele-Holic

Dec 28, 2010
    Gotham City
    very nice. I'm actually trying to sell/trade my Nashville so I can get a Thinline Iv'e been Gassing for.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.