Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

cant attach pics to classified

Discussion in 'Forum Problems & Issues' started by DONNIEDEE, Feb 23, 2018.

1. DONNIEDEE

DONNIEDEE TDPRI Member

2. TDPRI

TDPRI Administrator Staff Member

Mar 2, 2003
    TDPRILAND
    Admin Post
    We need more info to help you.

Computer or Phone?

Why can't you attach images, what's happening that stops you.

One last thing - are you trying to attach a large number of images all at one time? If so, try doing it one at a time. We have restrictions on the amount of megabytes that can be uploaded at any one time to thwart malware.

3. orangeblossom

orangeblossom Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

I too can’t post pics to my classified ad in the guitar section. I am using a i-pad.

4. Viejo

Viejo Tele-Holic

Feb 12, 2011
    Southern IL
    I had problems after installing the Windows 10 "downgrade". I finally found a work around if you're running Win10 I will go back and try to remember what I did. I think it involved downloading the pictures into some microsoft program instead of just saving the image and opening it.

5. eclecticsynergy

eclecticsynergy Tele-Holic

Nov 16, 2014
    Albany NY
    You need to save the pics to a photo sharing site (such as Imgur) and then use a link. You cannot upload pics directly to the posts from your computer or mobile device.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.