Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Can someone with a GT100 check something for me please?

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by fender4life, May 8, 2017.

1. fender4life

fender4life Friend of Leo's

Sep 18, 2011
    los angeles
    With a flashlight can you look at the speaker wires a see which one has the grey stripes on it and what terminal its connected to? That should normally be negative but mine has that wire on the + terminal. I know most say no matter as long as you aren't using a second amp or another speaker reverse of that, but never the less if someone would check for me i'd appreciate it. You may have to twist the wires if like mine the stripes are facing the front of the amp, but they're there. I've swapped speakers a few time and i think thats the way it was stock but i could have reversed them. Thanks.

stringerman likes this.

2. The dman

The dman TDPRI Member

Apr 7, 2010
    Northern Illinois
    The wire with the gray stripe is going to the positive connection on the speaker

fender4life likes this.

3. stringerman

stringerman TDPRI Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Illinois
    Grey stripe to the positive on the GT 50.

fender4life likes this.

4. stringerman

stringerman TDPRI Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Illinois
    Sorry..GT 100..

fender4life likes this.

5. fender4life

fender4life Friend of Leo's

Sep 18, 2011
    los angeles
    Thanks much everyone.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.