Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Can’t add images to classifieds from iPhone

Discussion in 'Forum Problems & Issues' started by PeterUK, Jul 1, 2018.

1. PeterUK

PeterUK Poster Extraordinaire

Mar 4, 2003
    Nottingham, UK
    Firstly, I have placed an add in the classifieds but despite pressing the Upload Images icon, nothing happens.

Secondly, unless I’m incorrect, there’s no longer currency selection option with only US Dollars as an option. I’m sure there was a currency option when I’ve listed items in the past?

Thanks in advance.

2. PeterUK

Mar 4, 2003
    Nottingham, UK
    I’m guessing no-one monitors or reads this section?

Very little point it existing.

3. Alex

Alex Administrator Staff Member

Jul 16, 2008
    NJ
    Admin Post
    Hello Peter,

I was able to upload an image to a test classified here: http://www.tdpri.com/classifieds/test-thread.4678/

Edit: I haven't used the app yet to upload. I'll try it myself and see if I'm able to upload images via the app.

Anyone else reading this have the same issue Peter's having?

Thanks.

4. PeterUK

Mar 4, 2003
    Nottingham, UK
    I had a similar issue with adding images to message replies and Paul discovered it was something in the backend settings. Whatever he did worked as I was able to attach proof of postage to something I’d sold in the classifieds.

5. PeterUK

Mar 4, 2003
    Nottingham, UK
    I've added images from my laptop but there is no currency option - which I'm sure there used to be.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.