Buying a New Tube Amp?

Discussion in 'Glowing Bottle Tube Amp Forum' started by Tenderfoot, May 5, 2015.

1. Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot Tele-Meister

If you are planning on purchasing a new amp I would like to recommend the Tone King line of amps because (in addition to their great tone and build quality) their after purchase warranty and Customer Service is the best I have experienced in the 50 + years I have been buying music equipment.

Mark Bartel the General Manager and designer of the Imperial (which I purchased) and the other great amps in the Tone King lineup, is a super nice person and very responsive to inquires related to technical and warranty requests. Most important he takes action on ensuring that your concerns about warranty and / or technical needs are addressed in a timely manner.

IMHO great amps are a combination of outstanding customer service and having that quality build tone you are seeking. For me Tone King has both of these attributes.

Take a few minutes and Google Tone King and you will find information not only about Mark but the Tone King line of amps.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.