Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

British Government's Plans For The Zombie Apocalypse Revealed Thru F.O.I A.

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by castpolymer, Dec 27, 2012.

1. castpolymer

castpolymer Poster Extraordinaire

May 27, 2008
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    I think the plan needs a bit of fine tuning. ;)

2. xMercury69x

xMercury69x Friend of Leo's

Nov 9, 2012
    Toronto
    "I'm sorry, Shawn"

"Why? <pause> Ewwww!"

3. Rob52

Rob52 Tele-Holic

Love that movie.

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. D_Schief

D_Schief Tele-Holic

Apr 23, 2005
    Richmond, VA
    Great movie!

Well, if the topic is zombies in general, then this isn't off topic. I just finished reading "World War Z" and was pleasently surprised at how good it was. It's really more about the social, psycological, and political reaction to a zombie "outbreak." It's written as a series of interviews with the survivors after the fact, and the author does a fantastic job of giving each of the dozens of "persons" their own distinctive voice, often in just a page and a half of space.

6. Buckocaster51

Buckocaster51 Super Moderator Staff Member

Jan 6, 2005
    Iowa USA
    Admin Post
    That is a great read.

Hope the movie does it justice...but I am feared that the film will have Fast Zack.

Now here is something weird...while I was searching the CDC's Preparedness 101 - The Zombie Apocalypse, the server died...

[​IMG]

7. castpolymer

castpolymer Poster Extraordinaire

May 27, 2008
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    Lower your expectations a ton for the movie. It was so bad that they brought in Damon Lindelof to re - write the entire third act after it was in the can. They are filming it as we speak. I knew it would not be up to the book's high standards, but it appears it could be a trainwreck. I will still see it the day it opens. ;)

8. adamkavanagh

adamkavanagh Tele-Holic

Aug 1, 2009
    Nepean, Ontario, Canada
    This aint the kjnd of zombie thread im used to!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.