Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

Brad Paisley live bootlegs?

Discussion in 'Music to Your Ears' started by TwoString, Jan 28, 2013.

1. TwoString

TwoString TDPRI Member

Mar 19, 2008
    Houston
    I'm sure everyone else is obsessed with hearing his live playing...any good links to live bootlegs? I bought the Hits Alive album and pretty much wore it out.

2. TeleTim911

TeleTim911 Friend of Leo's

Sep 28, 2009
    Calera, Alabama
    There are a lot of pro videos of him playing live. I saw him in 2010, he's amazing...he would run and be playing lead parts, or sing and playing little fills, it was something to see.

This is one of my favorites...Live On Letterman...over an hour long so I didn't embed it here, so you can watch it full screen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY7bcOBC7Y0

Enjoy!

3. TwoString

TwoString TDPRI Member

Mar 19, 2008
    Houston
    I've seen most of the live shows that are available on YouTube. The hardest nuggets to find are the covers he does. You can't really search YT for "Brad Paisley cover" without having to shovel through a few thousand home recordings of people trying to play his songs. He did a monster cover of Working On My Next Broken Heart for the Brooks & Dunn tribute. If anyone has links to some of those covers performances, please post them here.

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. JohnK24

JohnK24 Friend of Leo's

Mar 16, 2003
    Western PA

He did this just after the Dr Z Stingray amp was released...possibly some of his best tone since the AC30s on the first album.

I love this guy.

6. ChrisMichael

ChrisMichael Tele-Meister

Feb 6, 2012
    Nashville, TN
  7. HC

HC Tele-Holic

Dec 14, 2004
    Norway
    How about searching Brad Paisley + the song you are looking for?

8. HC

HC Tele-Holic

Dec 14, 2004
    Norway
    Not great sound quality, but kinda cool nonetheless.

Layla

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.