Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Brad Paisley gear as of 1-21-10... pics!

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Wampler Pedals, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Wampler Pedals

Wampler Pedals Tele-Meister Vendor Member

Aug 30, 2006
    Indiana
    tele-bastard and brogh like this.

2. Wampler Pedals

Aug 30, 2006
    Indiana
    I forgot to mention... I hear alot of questions about the cocked wah/envelope filter sound on record... it is actually a teese wah... this coming from Chad. :)

tele-bastard likes this.

3. davie blue

davie blue Tele-Meister

Mar 16, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    Nice pics! Is there a story about the baby on the Pedal Power?

4. smoss469

smoss469 Tele-Afflicted

Oct 12, 2007
    West Virginia
    I guess he wants more delay than the Edge.

5. Lost_N_Austin

Lost_N_Austin Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Feb 18, 2004
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    Thanks for posting

Brad and Chad are great guys. Here is one of my favorite pictures of Chad.:lol:
    [​IMG]

Lost_N_Austin

6. JCSouthpawtele

JCSouthpawtele Friend of Leo's

Apr 28, 2009
    Middlebury,Indiana
    No compressor in the pedal tray? I see another pedal stuffed into the tray above the GCX switcher.

On another note. Guitar players can borrow my mixing board tape to mark pedals ,but please return it to me after your are finished. just kidding. that is a great idea to mark your settings. I've seen that alot lately.

7. guit30

guit30 Tele-Afflicted

Dec 24, 2007
    Abington
    The Ego Compressor is sitting in the rack!!!
    JIm

8. Ormond

Ormond Tele-Afflicted

Jul 25, 2009
    san bernardino
    I keep getting your emails, Brian, and one of these days I am going to get the Ego Compressor. I have just about had it with my Boss CS3. Not that it is really all that bad, I just do not think it is enough - I bought a Mod kit for it, but having never even owned a soldering gun, I found the little package full of jigamahickies beyond my comprehension.

and regarding that pink Paisley not being in the rack - my guess is that guitar does not travel with the rest. I would bet Paisley keeps it with him to avoid any possibility of theft.
    I have noticed that when he shows up to do personal stuff, like visiting the Z factory and such, he usually brings it along. I do not think they are ever very far apart....

9. Wampler Pedals

Aug 30, 2006
    Indiana
    You are correct! that one goes him with him, and arrives with him via the bus! :)

10. Chrismo

Chrismo Friend of Leo's

Brian - after reading this thread I found out more about your Underdog Overdrive. I canceled plans for an OKKO Diable Overdrive once I read up on this pedal. I can't wait to get mine!

11. DblStop

DblStop Tele-Holic

Mar 19, 2003
    Nashville Tenn.
    Gonna toot Brians horn,got 3 of Brians pedals and boy this cat knows his stuff when it comes to makin' pedals and it does'nt hurt that he's a great player himself.I am not affiliated with Brian in any way at all:) I have Brians updated version of the Ego Comp and this is one of the finest compressors i've ever had the pleasure of playin',this little box is chicken pickin' heaven in my book.It can also very subtle compression also,besides doin' the country thing.Have the Analog Echo 2 very versatile delay pedal with the tone knob which is very cool,i've been using it for slapback for the chicken pickin' with the tone knob rolled way back so it gives you that old school analog sound.And last but not least just picked up the Super Plextortion a while back and I am blown away by this pedal,this thing sounds like a wall of Marshalls WOW!!!! My good buddy Johnny Hiland turned me on to this pedal a while back and i'm glad I took the plunge,the thing I dig about this pedal is the 3 band eq bass,mid,and treble you can really tweak the pedal to your rig.Just wanted give Brian the props he deserves and spread the good word about his pedals.Brian you Rock bro!!! Mark Moree aka DblStop

12. Wampler Pedals

Aug 30, 2006
    Indiana
    Thanks so much Mark, I appreciate that!
    Brian

jj69 likes this.

13. NothingGoatboat

NothingGoatboat TDPRI Member

Aug 26, 2017
    Southern California
    Sorry to revive a dead thread, but does anybody know what Brad's using nowadays? I don't think there's been any recent updates on his gear since 2012 or so. I think his tone is really improved, but don't know how he does it. I know Mr. Wampler's amazing pedals have something to do with it!

14. uriah1

uriah1 Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Feb 12, 2011
    Around

15. DeVilleDude

DeVilleDude Tele-Holic

A G&L Legacy straight into a 65 Amps Soho. And he no longer uses a pick.

16. tele-bastard

tele-bastard Friend of Leo's

Mar 27, 2011
    Lowell, Mass

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.