Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

BoxKing rechargable pedal board

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by TimothyC, Apr 16, 2018.

1. TimothyC

TimothyC Tele-Afflicted

May 12, 2016
    California

I'm pretty impressed. I don't use a pedal board live anymore, but something like this would make me reconsider. I think the price is reasonable too against non powered boards.

DaveKS and blowtorch like this.

2. DaveKS

DaveKS Friend of Leo's

Oct 21, 2013
    KS
    Ok I've looked and thought about it and having a power bank on front seems wonky. Seems like they could have put both power banks on rear rail and gave it a common charge point.

As I see it that's why it comes with 2 power adapters, it's actually 2 seperate power banks on same board, one front rail, one rear rail.

3. Wildcard_35

Wildcard_35 Tele-Meister

Feb 3, 2012
    Austin, Texas
    I like the idea a lot, especially the fact that you can plug it in at the gig if you forgot to charge beforehand or might be nervous you don't have enough charge left. Definitely interesting.

4. noah330

noah330 Friend of Leo's

Feb 10, 2009
    Maryland
    I use the Sanyo rechargeable supplies. Now there are smaller more powerful ones. No wires to plug in. No idea why everyone isn't using them.

5. Mike Simpson

Mike Simpson Doctor of Teleocity

Mar 19, 2006
    Gilbert, AZ (PHX)
    Only $220... prolly not a terrible deal since it includes a power supply and a soft case...

I made my own board for $15 out of an IKEA GORM shelf and bought a $39 gator case. With a boss PSA120T for power I have about $60 in mine.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.