Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Bogner Club

Discussion in 'Pedal/Effects Owners Clubs' started by SunnySky, May 6, 2016.

1. SunnySky

SunnySky Tele-Meister

May 1, 2016
    Florida
    I really love my Wessex Overdrive, Any other Bogner pedal owners on here?

Attached Files:

chemobrain likes this.

2. Kojer

Kojer Tele-Meister

Sep 11, 2015
    Manila, PH
    Bogner ecstasy red owner. Its the highest gain pedal i own and suprisingly good with lots of definition even in high gain mode. Love the variac setting. Build quality is good.

3. stacker22

stacker22 TDPRI Member

Apr 8, 2015
    East coast
    Bogner Shiva 6L6 model IMG_20161025_075541460_HDR.jpg

TMMC likes this.

4. pete-strych

pete-strych Tele-Holic

Jun 19, 2012
    Bogner Ecstasy Blue owner. It has a tremendous tone. I love the gain/boost feature, & regularly use it to bring up leads, solos, etc. I sometimes stack it with a TubeScreamer. Awesome build quality & definition of notes. I'd like to get an Überschall pedal next! ImageUploadedByTDPRI1478394405.078472.jpg ImageUploadedByTDPRI1478394405.078472.jpg

5. SlickRick63

SlickRick63 TDPRI Member

Jun 20, 2015
    NW Arkansas
    I wouldn't run out and buy the Uberschall pedal unless you give it an actual hands-on tryout first. I bought one out of sheer excitement, and the price was right for a mint condition used unit. For a while, I thought I just needed to find the right placement in my signal chain or dial it in just right. Then it dawned on me. It's not a good pedal. DAMN! Wouldn't you think the thing should flat out rock? Nope. It isn't on par with anything else named Bogner. Nothing against Bogner. I LOVE Bogner products. Everybody is entitled to a clunker just as long as everything else they do is good. And I think where Bogner missed their mark is their concept of making three pedals to, I guess, emulate(?) Their own amps or amp channels. Red channel..great. Blue channel...excellent. Now they veered off course and tried emulating the mighty Bogner Uberschall amp. Swing-and-a-miss. That one should have gone back to the drawing board to be tweaked and released as something entirely different. It's really missing something I can't quite put my finger on. I kept fiddling with it, twisting the knobs, stacking with other boxes, running it solo, and I kept expecting something to jump out. I don't recommend it.

6. taybutcher

taybutcher TDPRI Member

Jan 10, 2017
    dallas
    boink

Attached Files:

7. TMMC

TMMC Tele-Afflicted

Apr 3, 2013
    SLC
    I've wanted one for a while now. Such fat, punchy tone-heavy beasts.

8. 5stringsdown

5stringsdown Tele-Meister

Jan 15, 2017
    Maine
    I have a Wessex as well.....fantastic pedal.......!

9. Televised

Televised Friend of Leo's

Apr 26, 2009
    Portland, OR
    Bogner Blue Esctasy and Bogner Burnley pedals are permanent fixtures in my pedal chain.

10. chemobrain

chemobrain Tele-Afflicted Ad Free Member

Nov 5, 2016
    oakland ca.
    AFTER i HEARD IT IN FRONT OF AN OLDER dELUXE , i HAVE BEEN GASSING FOR ONE EVER SINCE.

11. FRESHMEAT

FRESHMEAT TDPRI Member

Jan 6, 2013
    Mission Viejo, California
    I have a La Grange since it came out.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.