Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Black Screen while tranistioning to next TDPRI page

Discussion in 'Forum Problems & Issues' started by Random1643, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Random1643

Random1643 Tele-Meister

Mar 11, 2015
    Upper Midwest
    This started about a week ago. When I, e.g., select a post/thread I want to read I get a black empty screen for 1 or 2 seconds as I move to the selected page. This is not happening on any other website I visit.

2. Random1643

Random1643 Tele-Meister

Mar 11, 2015
    Upper Midwest
    Bump

3. corliss1

corliss1 Friend of Leo's Gold Supporter

Sep 13, 2008
    Lansing, MI
    If you look to the edges of the page you'll see there is a gray/black border. That is a separate page element that loads before the yellow main area of the page. Your browser or connection might be a hair slower and you're seeing this for the first time. I see this for about a quarter second on every page I visit, and it's totally normal.

Random1643 likes this.

4. Random1643

Random1643 Tele-Meister

Mar 11, 2015
    Upper Midwest
    Corliss, thanks, altho I'm still puzzled. My home wifi is fairly fast and hasn't changed AFAIK over the last coupla weeks. I checked out the site on my lunch break this week @ the office where the network is hardwired and very fast just to see what would happen; same thing, the black screen just kinda hangs there for a second or 2 then I get the TDPRI page sought. So, at least for me, it's def a new thing and seems unrelated to connection speed.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.