Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Bare Bones Nano Board

Discussion in 'Pedal/Effects Owners Clubs' started by Marshallfender, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Marshallfender

Marshallfender Tele-Meister

Mar 28, 2011
    Ct
    Put this together to hit a open jam last weekend. Used my LSL TBONE Into a Blues Jr. Sounded sweet. IMG_5323.JPG

thegeezer likes this.
  2. sliberty

sliberty Tele-Afflicted

Mar 19, 2007
    East Brunswick, NJ
    I envy your discipline. Thee’s Unused space on that board that I would have been compelled to fill.

Obsessed likes this.
  3. thegeezer

thegeezer Tele-Holic

Jul 5, 2010
    West Michigan
    I like what you've done...I made the change a while back and stuck my big board in the closet. I love it. I've squeezed a comp on a couple of times but don't need it with the amp I use so I'm sold on a tuner and two pedals as well.

image.jpeg

4. sliberty

sliberty Tele-Afflicted

Mar 19, 2007
    East Brunswick, NJ
    Here is mine. Not as minimal, but it has everything I'd need in a small package.

Right to left:

Donner Tuner
    MonoPrice Compressor (Diamond clone)
    Jan Ray clone
    KoT clone
    Donner Yellow Fall (delay)
    Tone City Tiny Spring (Reverb)

Battery powered underneath - no electrical connection to the wall (Yipee!!!)

[​IMG]

5. Doctorx33

Doctorx33 Tele-Afflicted

Jun 8, 2014
    Atlanta
    I have several pedal boards. One of them is just a piece of plywood with Veltex that will hold three pedals. Keeps things simple.

6. LP26

LP26 Tele-Meister Ad Free Member

Nov 5, 2017
    Earth (Part-Time)
    Here's my small board...
    The range of tones I get from this small rigger so gratifying that I rarely use the big board.

Sm_Pedalboard_001b.jpg

7. blowtorch

blowtorch Telefied Ad Free Member

May 2, 2003
    Wisco
    i don't understand how you guys can hit the right button in the heat of battle, with all those mini pedals being so close to each other. I'm guessing you don't have to sing while trying to do the tapdance

8. wulfenganck

wulfenganck Tele-Holic

Aug 18, 2015
    Seligenstadt, Germany
    Yep, some of those boards are really tiny....I rearranged all my boards several times, until I found the right amount of space between the pedals. one more to the front, another a bit more in the back, some pedals swapped due to height differences....and I put the mike stand a bit lower for singing and still keeping an eye on the board!

9. cntry666

cntry666 Tele-Afflicted

Aug 16, 2010
    decatur, ga
    I got this Everlasting Cases board for $38. I have 3 boards with 8 pedals on them but this is my favorite.

Image1513817561.719513.jpg

10. sliberty

sliberty Tele-Afflicted

Mar 19, 2007
    East Brunswick, NJ
    I see you build your own pedals. What are they?

11. cntry666

cntry666 Tele-Afflicted

Aug 16, 2010
    decatur, ga
    This is an Everlasting Cases pedal board and Chicago Stompworks pedals. I have the green ringer, Red llama and a boost.

12. sliberty

sliberty Tele-Afflicted

Mar 19, 2007
    East Brunswick, NJ
    So Chicago Stompworks leaves their pedals completely unbranded / unmarked. Odd.

13. cntry666

cntry666 Tele-Afflicted

Aug 16, 2010
    decatur, ga
    No they sell them for $50 unbranded. You want them with paint it’s closer to $100. They are fantastic pedals though.

14. mgar64

mgar64 TDPRI Member

Oct 22, 2016
    North Carolina
    I have a gator mini bone. Its smaaaall! Could probably fit 4-5 mini pedals. I already have TC mini tuner, tc mini flashback delay, tc mini hof reverb and tc mini ditto. What would you add / remove?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.