Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Australian Members Club

Discussion in 'International Member Clubs' started by w3stie, Feb 28, 2013.

1. trev333

trev333 Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Yeah it is compelling in a strange way..... I've had it on for parts this arvo..... with media player in the top corner on a small page with sound.

hurtling down the tracks with no traffic is kinda cool..... what a great way to get across a wide brown land .. steel on steel..
    ...the landscape hardly changes through the whole show.. there ain't much out there...

imagine the people who walked those great distances in the heat...... with no change in sight whenever they got to a bit of a ridge....

sigh....:lol:

2. trev333

after a few days of 36C in the house..... I coped OK...it's trying to rain and thunder ATM..but it's not succeeding very well.. the breeze is welcome, though......

At least I don't have to shovel the heat off my driveway....:lol:

3. Tonetele

Tonetele Friend of Leo's

Jun 2, 2009
    South Australia
    Nice mangoes Trev. I'd like to grow Papaya but not at all wet enough down here. We will be back to 41C ( 105.8 F) by Thursday. You may have the humidity up there but at least you can strip off and have a free cool shower!!;)

4. trev333

Crikey it's 10 degrees cooler today.... with a dry sou'wester blowing..brrrr...

feel like putting on a jumper tonight....:cool:...

5. Count

Count Friend of Leo's

6 degrees here, overnight minimum. Similar forecast for tonight, might be time to start thinking about getting some firewood in.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.