Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

As much as I'd love a tube amp, my Mustang III just rules!

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by unixfish, Jan 17, 2017.

1. StrangerNY

StrangerNY Tele-Afflicted

I went for the V1. Amp is in excellent condition, and I'm just messing around with editing a patch.

I do like what I'm hearing so far.

Thanks for the advice, guys! I appreciate it.

- D

Cliffyg62 and Jim Dep like this.

2. Jim Dep

Jim Dep Friend of Leo's

May 23, 2010
    Northern Colorado
    Great ! I'm still impressed every time I use it. So many possibilities for playing as a stand alone, hooking up with another amp for more speakers and utilizing the stereo effects, plus recording. A V2 would be nice, but hard to pass up a V1 when the price is right.

Cliffyg62 and StrangerNY like this.

3. Cliffyg62

Cliffyg62 Tele-Meister

Aug 16, 2015
    West Berlin, nj
    Congrats! Get that four button switch and if you need an od or distortion pedal check out reverb and the like find an inexpensive one. I got a dry martini. Not bad for the price used.
    Personally i like the v1 cover better. I think it looks cool. ... Have fun! Oh I'm an American idiot, if you need a different amp down the road you could try putting an amp in a box in the effects loop. Someone suggested that. Joyo has some good ones i hear.

Jim Dep likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.