Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Are there any famous Squier Tele players?

Discussion in 'Squier Tele Forum' started by AndrewG, Jul 30, 2013.

1. viking

viking Friend of Leo's

Jan 23, 2007
    Denmark
    The JV Squiers of the early 80´s were impressively great guitars , compared to what else was offered at the time. Ive had quite a few , mostly back in the day.
    Lots were sold here , we couldnt believe how cheap they were compared to Fenders.
    The Chinese CV Squiers today are just as good , IMO. Change the switch and maybe the jack , and you are done....even the pu´s are great. I wouldnt have bought four of them , if they werent great guitars !
    Remember I said CV models , not all Squiers !

2. musicalmartin

musicalmartin Poster Extraordinaire

Aug 8, 2007
    Norfolk UK
    I had a JV strat and always regretted selling it though I had to .I now have a CV 60th anniversary strat as of today ,all gold and bling and have ordered a gold anodized pickguard !! yeeehaaaa.Squier have come of age IMHO and i just dont think among actual players they have any downside cachet now .mt joe TRohmann is superb and didnt need touching for great set .I confess the strat needed a good set up to play well though .

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.