Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Are classic vibe telecasters only in butterscotch blonde?

Discussion in 'Squier Tele Forum' started by Dico, May 17, 2018 at 6:07 AM.

1. Dico

Dico TDPRI Member

May 13, 2018
    Crewe
    I'm trying to buy my first telecaster and I've been looking at the squire classic vibe series, I've always wanted my telecaster to be either blue or green however I've only ever been able to find these ones in butterscotch blonde, are there any other finishes? I know this is a minor thing compared to playability but I already have 2 other guitars with a similar finish

2. CK Dexter Haven

CK Dexter Haven Friend of Leo's

Jun 7, 2017
    GCDB
    There is also in a whitewash color..simulates the 'other' blonde they use when the hardware store ran out of the first choice. Custom Colors such as you describe came out around the same time as the rosewood board which is not the "vibe" they were going for w/ the maple board. There is a rosewood board 'Custom" in sunburst w/ the binding..

Last edited: May 17, 2018 at 6:23 AM

3. blowtorch

blowtorch Telefied Ad Free Member

May 2, 2003
    Wisco
    Are you referring to the CV50s? Or the CV60s?

4. Dico

Dico TDPRI Member

May 13, 2018
    Crewe
    The CV50 is the one with the maple fretboard correct? That's the one I'd prefer

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.