Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Anyone going to Northeast Guitar Expo?

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by noah330, Oct 5, 2017.

1. noah330

noah330 Tele-Afflicted

Feb 10, 2009
    Maryland
    I'm going to be at my place in Boston next weekend so I was thinking about driving down for the heck of it.

Has anyone ever gone to this show and if so is it worth it?

2. JayFreddy

JayFreddy Poster Extraordinaire

Nov 6, 2006
    Dallas TX USA
    I'm surprised there no one else from Boston or the Northeast has chimed in on this thread yet. If I was in Beantown, I'd go.

Have you ever been to any major guitar shows? How did you like it?

After you've been to a few, they start to all blur together, but I still like them.

There are two major guitar shows every year in the Dallas area, and I usually just go to one of them for a single day. For a few years I stopped going altogether, but regretted it later. I have friends who go to both of them, for the full duration of each show (3 days each), but for the most part, those friends are working...

I like being able to float around and look at lots of different stuff, get free stickers, maybe buy a Tshirt or two...

Guitar shows in general aren't what they used to be before the Internet, but it works both ways... Before I'd save my money for the guitar show, but now I concentrate more on looking, although it's more fun if you have some spare dead presidents for unexpected noize toys.

Let us know how you make out!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.