Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Anybody recognise this?

Discussion in 'Other T-Types and Partscasters' started by Si Stormcrow, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Si Stormcrow

Si Stormcrow TDPRI Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Hertfordshire
    Hi, I'm new to this so are with me. I've owned this guitar on and off for 35 years, it wasn't new when I bought it. It needs repair now the bridge pick-up doesn't work. I was hoping to collect as much information as possible before deciding what to do.
    What I know: i)it's stamped 'JAPAN' on the plate on the back. ii) Someone suggested once it maybe made by Avon? that's all.
    It did sound quite good once, if I can't put it back to how it was with original type replacement parts I thought I might have a go at upgrading it a bit.
    Fender do a Andy Summers tribute, and a saw some guys (on you tube) have done thier own.... interesting.
    Any thoughts or suggestions (hope Ive uploaded the pictures okay)

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.