Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Any Love For The Telecaster Noir?

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by JJAdams1956, Oct 2, 2017.

1. JJAdams1956

JJAdams1956 TDPRI Member

Dec 14, 2016
    Los Angeles
    Just ordered one of these today...I cannot find more than two or three user reviews of these guitars and just found an amazing deal for one on Reverb...will post a review, but in the meantime, anyone have one of these?

2. jonton2

jonton2 TDPRI Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Houston TX
    Had one, sold it. Hated the pickups. Installed n4 Noiseless. Just couldn’t bond with the guitar. Well made and looked cool. No mojo for me....

3. JJAdams1956

JJAdams1956 TDPRI Member

Dec 14, 2016
    Los Angeles
    OK, that's one...thanks.

4. Praxis

Praxis Tele-Meister

Dec 11, 2007
    Out There
    I think they look very cool. I hope you post back here with your impressions once you've had a chance to play it a bit.

rich815 likes this.

5. toomuch

toomuch TDPRI Member

Mar 22, 2017
    Chicago
    Never played one but I’m totally into the stealth look. And yes, please post some pics and impressions after you get it!

6. SPUDCASTER

SPUDCASTER Poster Extraordinaire Platinum Supporter

They, in the MF page, list the body as a "double cutaway". Is a Telecaster considered a double cutaway?

Maybe I've never noticed this before?

Other than the satin finish, is there something special about this Tele? Not slamming it, just curious.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.