Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Any good 4th July sales?

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by privatesalt, Jul 4, 2017.

1. privatesalt

privatesalt Tele-Meister

Jan 31, 2014
    Alabama
    Anyone know of any good online sales today? Anything guitar related ... modeling amps, software, VSTs, effects.

Any good 'one day only' downloads? I once got Brainworx Mega Single VST amp for $10!!! (It is $149 normally!) Can't remember the holiday. Its a killer vst though. Glad I found that one.

I don't want to miss a deal like that if any going on!. Really looking for impulse no brainer buys, but higher dollar equipment good too, if good enough sale. Kemper 70% off??.. I'd probably be on that! lol.

I saw the post about the Blackstar IDCore20. I may end up with one of those. Keep reading and hearing good stuff about them.

Anyway, if you know any, would love to hear about them... TIA!.. and HAPPY 4TH!

2. JasonKingsX

JasonKingsX Tele-Meister

May 15, 2017
    Austin
    There's the standard 15% off at MF. GC too likely.

You can get 18% off at 8th Street Music. They are definitely legit if you haven't heard of them.
    https://8thstreet.com/

3. tery

tery Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Sep 21, 2012
    Tennessee
    Stupid deal of the HOUR at MF .

4. beyer160

beyer160 Tele-Afflicted

Aug 11, 2010
    On Location

5. JORear

JORear Tele-Meister

Jun 11, 2017
    Alabama
    GC has 15% off on the items that you didn't buy.

6. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Telefied Ad Free Member

Then you can not return them and don't get a store credit which you won't use on something you didn't really want.

7. privatesalt

privatesalt Tele-Meister

Jan 31, 2014
    Alabama

8. lightnin1

lightnin1 Tele-Meister

Oct 1, 2004
    Wilbraham, MA
    I just tried to buy a pair of Dimarzio neck pickups and GC wouldn't allow me to take the 15% off of my purchase in the shopping cart. WTF is the actual discount for? Laguna Acoustics? Blackstar amps?

9. JasonKingsX

JasonKingsX Tele-Meister

May 15, 2017
    Austin
    The
    Usually calling it in works... at least at MF. I think they can't do the discount on some brands over the web. I've called in for many that the shopping cart wouldn't discount and got the coupon honored most every time.

10. lightnin1

lightnin1 Tele-Meister

Oct 1, 2004
    Wilbraham, MA
    I was going to try that. It does give you a number to call in the shopping cart.

11. privatesalt

privatesalt Tele-Meister

Jan 31, 2014
    Alabama
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2017

12. Obsessed

Obsessed Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Nov 21, 2012
    Montana
    I called MF to see if they would give me more than 15% off of a guitar in their sale. No go. I was pretty surprised, but I can wait.

13. RLee77

RLee77 Friend of Leo's

May 15, 2016
    Silicon Valley
    I just picked up the IK Multimedia Fender Collection 2 which is on sale, just finished up checking out the amp models; this is an amazing collection I'm going to get a lot of use out of. The '57 Custom Deluxe is a monster, the '53 bassman and '65 super reverb sound killer.
    I've had a great run lately of finding great deals/sales on things that I've waited patiently for; not needing them so much that I buy at normal prices, but watching/waiting for a deal, then pouncing.

Got a Focusrite Sapphire Pro 40 for $250 (150 off), then upgraded to Amplitube 4 for around $50 (sale + had some credit), then just today got the fender collection 2 for $53 (sale + had credits again).

privatesalt likes this.

14. aerhed

aerhed Tele-Holic

Dec 24, 2016
    Boulder, WY
    I just snagged a pair of GE 12ax7's on eBay for under $9 apiece because everyone is out partying. So there.

privatesalt, AlabamaOutlaw and RLee77 like this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.