Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Another one...NGD FSR SG Bullet

Discussion in 'Squier Tele Forum' started by Scottz, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Scottz

Scottz Tele-Meister

May 18, 2018
    Littleton CO
    I ordered this used from Guitar Center because no one had one and the online help told me they wouldn't get any more. It was $109, shipping and tax brought it to almost $140. The next day, they we're back in stock. Luckily, this one is perfect. Good setup,nice fret ends and not a scratch on it.

IMG_20180603_154847.jpg

2. Lonn

Lonn Friend of Leo's

Dec 13, 2007
    Indiana
    Love that streaky fretboard!

3. Scottz

Scottz Tele-Meister

May 18, 2018
    Littleton CO
    I do also. Is it crazy to think about putting a Bigsby on this? One issue is that I would want to use the vibromate to mount it and with the slightly thinner body, it probably won't mount up right on the strap button.

4. brookdalebill

brookdalebill Telefied Ad Free Member

Nov 15, 2009
    Austin, Tx
  5. robbsaul

robbsaul TDPRI Member

Nov 6, 2017
    St. Louis, MO
    I got a used Affinity Tele used from Guitar Center online also. The neck on this thing is amazing! No sharp fret ends and smooth. Great buy for the money. I almost got the FSR BSB Bullet a few weeks ago when they had them on sale for Memorial Day weekend for $119!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.