Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Another new toy....last one for a while. Weber Mass Lite

Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by sammy123, Nov 10, 2017.

1. sammy123

sammy123 Tele-Meister Gold Supporter

Jul 25, 2011
    MKE
    I found a decent deal on a Mass Lite 100w. I have wanted one of these for a long time and the right deal finally came along for a used one. A lot of amps have come and gone since I first wanted an attenuator, but other stuff took priority.

It's really cool on the CVR because the amp breaks up petty early as is, but still too loud for casual home playing. So now I can run the amp at about 4 or 5 and attenuate it a bit for some good breakup. It's really fun. It's also really controllable with a combination of my volume pedal and tele volume knob. I can also jumper the channels to get even more breakup.

I went with the 100w for headroom and just incase I ever need to crank an amp, but that's probably never going to happen. And I'll probably never own anything over 50w.

I can't wait to try it with some slide on the Sorrento.

Home expenses await so no new toys for a while...well except maybe assembling a trashed nashville body and allparts rosewood neck sitting in the basement. :)
    IMG_20171110_083934.jpg

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.