Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Ammoon Lopoer Pedal hum

Discussion in 'Pedal/Effects Owners Clubs' started by RobH, Dec 2, 2018.

1. RobH

RobH Tele-Meister

Dec 7, 2010
    Kilkenny Ireland
    Hi,

I have a Ammoon Nano Looper pedal which is simple but works grand with my hot rod deluxe but hums like mad when I use it with my micro cube. The humming goes away when I turn the guitar down, touch the metal part of the jack cable or touch the metal button of the pedal with my bare foot, this is when I'm using my electro acoustic, if I'm using my tele just touching the strings gets rid of the hum. I've checked the leads, try different power adapters for the pedal & amp and also tried using batteries in the cube but the hum remains! Can anyone think of a reason for this?

2. Keefsdad

Keefsdad Tele-Meister

Jun 4, 2018
    Toronto Canada
    It sounds to me like some kind of grounding issue with the Microcube. Maybe try spraying the input jack with contact cleaner, and try a different cord.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.