Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Affordables Series - Donner Overdrive

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by mag8, Apr 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mag8

mag8 NEW MEMBER!

Apr 20, 2017
    amsterdam
    Hello all,

I'm new to the forum, but I'd like to introduce myself by sharing some content already.

Some time ago I got a donner overdrive to test out if cheap/affordable chinese pedals were good. Fast forward many months, i'm still quite happy with it. Not the best ever, but a good Boss SD-2 mimic

Judge for yourself

Any comments are welcome!

2. Fearnot

Fearnot Friend of Leo's

Jan 17, 2010
    Decatur, GA
    I have four Donners - well, five, if you count my two Boost Killers - and I'm very happy with them. Good sounds, good quality, great prices. Looking at their new Ultimate Comp next...

mag8 likes this.

3. richey88

richey88 Friend of Leo's

Jul 28, 2009
    philly suburbs
    Yup. DBK lover here, sounds good man! I just got the Kokko OD, TS clone. Like it so far.....nice Thin Lizzy tune

4. DougM

DougM Tele-Meister

Jul 5, 2017
    Honolulu, HI
    That pedal is supposed to be the same pedal as the Rowin LEF602B, which is supposedly a TS9 clone, not a Bluesbreaker clone.

5. tfarny

tfarny Tele-Holic

Sep 4, 2008
    Hudson Valley, NY
    ALso very happy with the Joyo Vintage phaser and Ultimate Drive - they sound fantastic and work perfectly. It's obvious that the build quality is not to the same level as my fancy pedals, but the sound is top notch.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.