Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Advice for all in one pedal?

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by mischief, Jan 8, 2017.

1. StrangerNY

StrangerNY Tele-Afflicted

Those Eleven units are pretty good, too - and you can get them for a pretty good price used, since DigiDesign/Avid have moved on to a newer setup.

- D

2. Sean_D

Sean_D Tele-Meister

Jul 12, 2017
    Sacramento, CA
    I have used the Eleven Rack and it is a great piece of gear, especially for the $250 one can be purchased used. I recently bought the Fractal AX8 and I could not be happier. The amp modeling is top shelf and the effects are studio quality. It is the best $1300 I have ever spent on gear and I have no more want for amps or effects.

I am solely on to buying/building guitars.

3. Hammerhead

Hammerhead Tele-Meister

Jun 30, 2008
    Aberdeen
    The Zoom MS50 is very good.

Zoom have come a looonnng way.

4. Garruchal

Garruchal TDPRI Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Seattle
    If you want the smallest footprint but all the possibilities: Zoom MS50

I have a Line6 HD500x but got the Zoom MS50 as well so I can go to rehearsals with nothing but my guitar and one pedal. The Zoom has a small learning curve, but also has some presets which can be used as-is.

5. bgavin335

bgavin335 TDPRI Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Dallas
    I'll add another like for the Zoom MS50. I have run mine direct to a board many times. It has several amp models with great cleans, a couple of compressor options, reverb and a ton of effects. As mentioned, it is also tiny.
    If you do get an actual amp later, with an effect loop, the MS50 is always worth keeping for the effects IMO.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.