Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Acoustic, Loping

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by PSWoods, Apr 12, 2005.

1. PSWoods

PSWoods Tele-Meister

Dec 13, 2004
    Kansas City

2. photoweborama

photoweborama Friend of Leo's

Dec 16, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    Lope away.. Oh, that is sweet! I can feel the emotion through the entire piece.

This could make you cry just listening to it....
    Sniff... no... I'm not crying... sniff. I just have something in my eye!

Really, this is one of the best pieces I've ever heard.

3. tele71

tele71 Tele-Meister

Mar 19, 2003
    Washington DC
    Mr. Woods

Very nice indeed. It would be great to be able to get together and pick some of these tunes. I have heard alot of music from the the folks that have posted that would be a blast to play along with and be a part of. I,m actually learning alot from just listening and as I hear the players out there I find that I'm not so far behind many of you guys in abillity. I like being able to judge where I am technique wise by listening to the posts and find some of the apprehension of playing in front of people eroding away as I listen more. Thanks to ALL who have posted there music and thanks to Paul and CS for making this outlet available. This is a great place to stop and view all things music. Thanks again all...
    Paul

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.