Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Account Upgrade Page Says I'm a Commercial Vendor

Discussion in 'Forum Problems & Issues' started by Guitar_Ninja, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Guitar_Ninja

Guitar_Ninja Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

Hello,

The Account Upgrade Page shows that I'm a part of the Commercial Vendor Program and that my subscription will auto renew on November 19.

I've never been a part of the program.

When I click on Cancel Subscription it takes me to Paypal but there's no subscription set up there.

Thanks.

2017-11-10 10_21_44-Account Upgrades _ Telecaster Guitar Forum.png

2. TDPRI

TDPRI Administrator Staff Member

Mar 2, 2003
    TDPRILAND
    Admin Post
    Thanks for the screenshot.

Last Fundraiser you purchased an Ad Free membership and that expires on Nov 18th. It does not auto renew. I have no idea why it's showing under Vendor Membership and we'll look into this.

However, you can be certain that it's just an error in how it shows on that page and not a real situation that you'll need to deal with.

Hope that helps.

3. metale

metale Tele-Meister Silver Supporter

Dec 30, 2013
    Portugal
    Hello, friends.

I'm on the same situation. I purchased an ad-free a year ago but it shows me as a Vendor with a yearly auto renewel.

Profile page correctly identifies me as an ad-free acount.

Regards

4. TDPRI

TDPRI Administrator Staff Member

Mar 2, 2003
    TDPRILAND
    Admin Post
    metele - your Ad Free membership expires in 4-days. Basically the same for all that purchased an Ad Free membership last Fundraiser. So this issue will be gone soon.

metale likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.