Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

A Couple Covers

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by bcalvanese, Apr 30, 2012.

1. bcalvanese

bcalvanese TDPRI Member

Here are a couple covers I am learning (or trying to). I am playing my 2012 American Standard Telecaster through a Digitech RP1000 pedal into my Fishman SA220, and singing through a Sure Beta 87A mic into my Fishman SA220 using the SA220's reverb. The guitar has very light effects on the first song and medium effects on the second song.

This guitar is inspiering me to start recording again, and actaully playing guitar instead of fiddling with with it.

I'm not to good a singer (or player for that matter), but I hope you like the songs.

House At Poo Corner

Dont Let The Sun Catch You Crying

Thanks for listening.

2. BackNtheSaddle

BackNtheSaddle Tele-Holic

I enjoy 'don't let the sun...' brings back good memories of my younger days, listening to the radio in my parents house. Nice tone!

3. Bruce J

Bruce J Tele-Meister

Nice job on both songs. I couldn't play them or sing them as well as you did, and it takes more guts than I have to put something up here for review. Congrats on some good work!

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.