Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

'53 CNC build

Discussion in 'Tele Home Depot' started by ehawley, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Newbcaster

Newbcaster Tele-Meister

May 10, 2015
    Gilbert
    Hey ed.. post pics of that recording studio and let us know how you are recording. RME,Focusrite, AVID.. share the gear!!!

Newb

2. Fever2112

Fever2112 NEW MEMBER!

Mar 1, 2017
    Vancouver, BC
    Ed: I know I am 10 years late for this party but I am interested in any of the files you created in the thread.... I am only at page 15 and perhaps it is somewhere yet to be found, but most links in the thread are no longer working. I really like the drill jigs you did for the jack hole and the neck truss hole.

3. ehawley

ehawley Tele-Afflicted

Jul 16, 2005
    Keyport, New Jersey
    Hey all!!!...Every once in awhile I come back to the fold. I've been building now for a good 11 years and its all been fun! Sad to say, I don't really build many Teles anymore. Mostly everything I build is my own design 2424 or 2522 (24" scale, 24 fret....25" scale,22 fret) I built a two story workshop at the back of my property 3 years ago that has served me well. Unfortunatly Photobucket has stopped linking photos and files to other sites. I guess i'll pay to have them relinked. I look back on this thread and not one (almost) picture is showing! I'll try and get everything linked so we can all enjoy this thread again! I can also show pictures of guitars, solid and hollow bodies, that I am building now.
    Thanks everyone!!! I'll be back soon!

bier, LeftFinger, Barncaster and 3 others like this.

4. Engraver-60

Engraver-60 Friend of Leo's

Jan 6, 2008
    Franklin, TN
    Good to see you back on the Forum, Ed. I hope you can resurrect all the photos and files.

5. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Friend of Leo's

Mar 27, 2012
    Calgary, Alberta
    It would be great to see what you're building Ed! A new build thread would be very cool too..

6. ehawley

ehawley Tele-Afflicted

Jul 16, 2005
    Keyport, New Jersey
    here is a picture of a guitar I just got finished building. It is a commemorative guitar to honor my friend's mom's passing.
    Mahogany body and neck, flamed maple cap, Richlite bound fingerboard, blend control instead of a switch.
    betty ann.jpg

Attached Files:

7. ehawley

ehawley Tele-Afflicted

Jul 16, 2005
    Keyport, New Jersey
    Here's a picture of a tele I built about 6 months ago. The Jersey Coral! Unfortunately I haven't built a tele since..!!
    isabella coral tele.jpg

adirondak5 likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.