Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

52 Tele Vintage Wound Professional Series Pickup

Discussion in 'Just Pickups' started by cocoboudin, Feb 28, 2012.

1. cocoboudin

cocoboudin Tele-Holic

Oct 4, 2010
    canada
    I need a good neck telecaster pup for one of my tele i dont have much money and i would like to have sugestions. I'm kind of intersted on those set 52 tele vintage wound professional series. www.guitarfetish.com . I play all kind of style and i would preffer a vintage outpout pup, i founded more versatile then the other outpouts. Anyway i'm open to any sugestions as long it's not to expensive. By the way i dont play live or gig that much i play mostly in my bassement but i still want something that sound really good, 95% of my playing is clean so it has to be warm and nice soundind. Thank you all.

2. Roku

Roku Tele-Meister

Nov 18, 2010
    Canton ga
    Honestly I would get a set of Original Vintage that come stock in the 52ri. Great pickups at any price. They'll set you back as much as those.

3. cocoboudin

cocoboudin Tele-Holic

Oct 4, 2010
    canada
    You ment fender ov, problem is i dont need a set just one

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. Roku

Roku Tele-Meister

Nov 18, 2010
    Canton ga
    eBay is your friend. They're on there in singles. Also the Duncan broadcaster is around $50 well worth the extra $20.

6. Roku

Roku Tele-Meister

Nov 18, 2010
    Canton ga
    Sorry I meant not bc bit the Duncan vintage neck!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.