Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

4 cable method solution!

Discussion in 'Pedal/Effects Owners Clubs' started by TurnerGuitarCo, Mar 17, 2018.

1. TurnerGuitarCo

TurnerGuitarCo NEW MEMBER!

Mar 14, 2018
    Ogden, Utah
    I have been dealing with the messy four cable method for sometime now. Tried gaff tape with sticky results and was looking for a better more OCD friendly solution. Found PedalPython on Reverb.com and was interested. Despite mixed responses online with a lot of people saying that “they could” do something similar, Kevin at Pedal Python DID it. Ordered one and couldn’t be happier with the results! Took a min to get the cables stuffed into the python, but it has been such a time saver come setup and tear down. The cables haven’t slid or bunched up at all after heavy use, which was a huge annoyance in all of my previous DIY efforts. If you are on the fence about it don’t hesitate.

2. Urshurak776

Urshurak776 Tele-Meister

Jul 2, 2004
    Charlotte
    It just looks like techflex to me. Maybe I'm missing something?

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.