2014 Build Challenge Winners!

Discussion in '2014 TDPRI Tele Build Challenge' started by TDPRI, May 14, 2014.

1. Mojotron

Mojotron Poster Extraordinaire

Voting for me went pretty quick, but at the end when I finished my video and crashed for about 12 hours... I got a chance to look around I realized how supremely cool the fanned fret builds were (wadeeinkauf and Deegatron's builds) as well as Bentley's build - I actually went through those figuring out how they did a lot of that. I pretty much spent a couple of days just going over the threads I was not able to follow when my build got busy.

All of the finalists were among the threads that I followed throughout the challenge - I'm guessing that was the case with most of us.

2. jimdkc

jimdkc Friend of Leo's

I followed every single thread! It was something of an obsession! (Hmmm... maybe that's why I didn't finish!)

3. Jupiter

Jupiter Telefied Silver Supporter

:lol: Yeah, it was a balancing act. My rule was to keep up with the front page.

4. TeleSky

TeleSky Tele-Holic

I just wanted to pop in and say Congrats to all the winners. All of you are extremely deserving, I'd love to own any of them. Cheers!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.